Corporate health is becoming more and more popular due to the positive effects on employees. According to BMG Research, The Chapman Institute “found that a health promotion programme of even average effectiveness could decrease employee sick leave by 25.3%”. With increased productivity boosting companies’ bottom lines, employee health and wellbeing is certainly moving up the ladder in terms of importance for companies and quite rightly so!
But employees want more than free fruit or an on site gym. According to Forbes magazine, “employees want personalised experiences in their corporate wellness programs. Wellness isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” solution. Wellness initiatives that are important to one employee might not be as important to another. Every employee’s journey to a healthier lifestyle is unique, and it should be treated as such.”
HealthyBe Naturopathy can provide a variety of solutions tailored to your employees’ health and wellbeing needs, including:
- Bridging The Nutritional Gap Workshops – 3 hour sessions where attendees come away with a personalised health assessment
- One-to-one consultations, offering a completely tailored approach to each individual
- Workshops on a variety of topics such as healthy eating, the menopause, cardiovascular health, mood food and stress reduction
- Health on a Plate courses
- Introductory talks with the aim of empowering your employees to take responsibility for their own health and wellbeing
- Health and wellbeing team building events
If your company is interested in healthy and happy staff why not contact me for further information on my corporate sessions and team building events.