Health on A Plate Course
Health on A Plate is a 20 hour accredited and certificated nutritional healing course, carrying 20 CPD points.
The course is designed by the Nutritional Healing Foundation college, and is a great course for anyone wanting to learn more about nutrition and natural ways to improve health and wellbeing, either for themselves, or their clients/patients.
Food demos, taster sessions and information abound will help you make healthier eating, hydration and regular detoxification a reality in your daily life.
What will I learn?
- Module 1 – The naturopathic healing philosophy & cellular health
- Module 2 – Fluids & hydration
- Module 3 – Different healthy eating diet types
- Module 4 – Dangers of dairy & dairy alternatives
- Module 5 – The difference between good and bad fats
- Module 6 – How to use supplements effectively
- Module 7 – How to detoxify naturally – pathways & techniques
- Module 8 – Utilising nature’s cycles for healing
Is the course suitable for me?
The sessions are fun, interactive and will include food demonstrations.
It is suitable for anyone:
- Interested in improving or maintaining their health
- With a physical or mental health condition
- Looking to lose weight
- Wanting to conceive
- Going through the menopause
- Experiencing allergies, insomnia, digestive issues, skin issues, fatigue
- Holistic therapists or those working in the health and fitness industry who want to advise clients on healthier nutritional and lifestyle choices.
Bee has personal experience of using the information in the course to overcome her own chronic health challenges, so come and learn from her experience!
When is it running?
The course runs across 4 days for 5.5 hours each day, on the following dates:
- Sat 7th Sept 10:00 – 15:45
- Sat 14th Sept 10:00 – 15:45
- Sat 21st Sept 10:00 – 15:45
- Sat 28th Sept 10:00 – 15:45
How much will it cost?
The whole course is just £299 for all 8 modules with an option to pay in instalments.
What previous attendees have said:
“I’m so happy I decided to study this course with this particular lecturer. The environment was perfect, her own unique style or method in which she communicated was lovely. I felt she came across in a way which was simple to understand. She also had in-depth knowledge when asked questions and was able to simplify her answers for us to understand. Loved meeting you Bee and will stay in touch!”
Sadia Din, Manchester
“Really good course, learned a lot about a whole range of topics. The food demos were great as was shown how to make healthy foods and drinks. Learned a lot about a healthy cell and how to protect it. I also liked the module about detoxification. Also being shown about sugar alternatives, which I will definitely be trying! Overall the course has been amazing. Thanks for doing the course”.
Heather Watts, Manchester
Contact me to find out availability and any further information.